Microfiber is a synthetic material that is found within mainstream markets that started in the 1990s, but the development of the fine fabric started in the 1950s. Microfiber is available in several forms, yet for the purposes of household cleaning or commercial cleaning, you want to search for a cleaning cloth that’s a split microfiber. A split fiber of 16 segments is very effective at holding and capturing dirt. With a fresh concentration on environmentally-friendly office cleaning practices, such cloths are an excellent addition to any green cleaning option.
Benefits of Microfiber
Microfiber is hypoallergenic, non-abrasive, and lint-free. Microfiber is reusable and durable; which makes it an excellent green cleaning solution. The 3 main benefits of using microfiber over cloth involve:
- Decrease of a Spread of Bacteria and Cross Contamination – Microfiber items are color coded, so that the cloths and mops used in the bathrooms aren’t mistakenly utilized in the common areas of the facility. Correct usage of microfiber products substantially decreases cross contamination.
- Decrease of Chemical Use – The usage of microfiber for damp mopping may decrease chemical use related to mopping by up to 90 percent.
- Decrease of Water Use – The microfiber system will support a significant decrease in water use due to its capability of cleaning effectively with no to little water.
5 Ways to Utilize Microfiber
Microfiber may be utilized without cleaning solutions or detergents, thereby decreasing the quantity of chemicals utilized to clean. This decrease in chemical usage results in environmentally-friendly office cleaning for you and your employees. Below are some ways in which Microfiber may assist in keeping your office cleaner:
- Polishing – Microfiber, utilized as a dry cloth, is good to polish chrome used in stairways, handles, faucets, and more.
- Clean Windows – Decrease the quantity of water and chemicals necessary to obtain windows that are free of streaks.
- Mopping – No re-dipping a mop into grimy water which may lead to the spread of bacteria. Microfiber heads clean and may be laundered for repeated use.
- Electronics – Commonly shared and touched electronics within an office environment may lead to the spread of germs. Dusting things like keyboards, computer mice, and screens, copiers, phones, and printers at least one time per week may assists in eliminating their spread.
- Remove Stains – With a bit of water added to the Microfiber cloth, it’s possible to remove stains from carpets or upholstery.
Over the last ten years, the Anago brand stands at the front of green office cleaning services with cutting edge developments in chemicals, equipment, and techniques. Microfiber mops and cloths represent instances of eco-friendly cleaning, which may be used to substantially decrease the environmental impact of cleaning, while additionally improving the overall health of your office facility.
Anago businesses are skilled in the usage of eco-friendly methods and products which clean more efficiently. Call a local Anago business to book a complimentary green cleaning evaluation of your business environment.
For more information on our Winnipeg janitorial services contact Anago today!