Focusing on providing healthy and safe janitorial services, Anago® Winnipeg’s comprehensive green-clean initiative helps reduce contaminants that harm the earth and promote sustainability. Our environmentally friendly and responsible approach focuses on the proper training and use of green, chemical-free cleaning solutions as well as proper disposal of any harsh detergents/cleaning compounds. Anago® Winnipeg’s environmentally conscious cleaning approach highlights the following:
- Environmentally safe cleaning solutions: we use only environmentally friendly products that promote reusability, eco-friendly packaging and natural materials, most of which have earned the independent Green Seal of approval.
- Microfiber systems: our microfiber mops and clothes allow us to remove more than 99 percent of dirt, dust and germs using fewer products.
- Multi-filtration (HEPA/ULPA) vacuums: all our vacuums receive approval through the Carpet & Rug Institute’s Green Label program, leaving three times fewer particles in the air in comparison to other cleaning services.
- Specialized chemical dispensing systems: in order to reduce the impact of our non-toxic products, we train our cleaning staff in the proper use of our green cleaning solution, making sure they use the exact right amount.
- Floor matting: in every Green Building, recycled floor mats are the first line of defense in preventing contaminants from getting into the building.